How can I see the product price and currency?
All products show the price online, you can see it on the Category pages under the product image, or click on the product itself to see the price on the Product page.
You can see the currency displayed on the website menu. On desktop, the currency is displayed on the top right next to the 'Cart' button.
On mobile, click on the mobile menu, you will see the currency displayed in the white section of the menu, to the left of the 'Cart' button.
Why haven’t I had a reply to my email/Contact Form query?
We try to respond to emails in 1 working day, sometimes we are busy and it takes a bit longer. We are a small business busy dispatching orders/out on delivery, but we do reply to all emails. Please check your Junk or Spam folder as sometimes our emails go there.
What if I don’t receive an order confirmation email?
Check your Junk or Spam folder, the email may be there. Confirmation emails are sent from bula [at] myfijistore.com which are sometimes unrecognised by your email provider and may end up in the Junk or Spam folder. If the order confirmation is not in your Inbox, Junk or Spam folders, please email us to let us know.
Are invoices included in Gift deliveries?
To save paper, we don’t print out unnecessarily. Invoices are not included in any of our gifts or overseas delivery. Rest assured that the gift recipient will receive only the beautiful gift you selected for them with your hand-written message.
If you would like a copy of your invoice, please contact us/reply to the order confirmation email and we will email it to you.
Fiji Delivery Gift - what do I put in the 'State' field?
The main island in Fiji is called Viti Levu – for deliveries to Nadi, Suva, Lautoka, Ba, Rakiraki, Coral Coast and Pacific Harbour you would select ‘Viti Levu’.
The second largest island is Vanua Levu – the 2 largest cities are Savusavu and Labasa. You would select ‘Vanua Levu’ in this instance.
The third largest island is Taveuni, Matei is where the airport is located. You would select Taveuni for the State field for gift delivery here.
Fiji Delivery Gift - what do I put in the 'Postcode' field?
We don’t have postcodes in Fiji, so you can put a 0 or a – in this field
How do I order a Fiji Delivery Gift online?
It’s quick and easy to order a gift online for Fiji Delivery, from our great range of Fiji Delivery Gift options. Simply select the gift(s) you would like and add it to your Cart:
- On the product page e.g https://myfijistore.com/en/gifts/custom-birthday-gift-hamper, click on ‘Add to Cart’
- Click on the ‘Cart’ wording/icon in the top right of the screen to go to the Cart page and complete the order
- In the Cart, enter your gift note text in the ‘Options’ column for the product by clicking on ‘Add gift card’ and enter your note here
- For the Birthday Cake, enter the text you would like in icing on the cake at the bottom of the Cart in the ‘Comment’ field. We can put 3 to 5 words on the cake. Please also specify the colour icing – we can do white, blue, red, pink, yellow, orange, green or purple
- Click the blue ‘Checkout’ button to go to the next page, Shipping & Delivery
- On the Shipping & Delivery page, in the ‘Delivery details’ section enter the full address, including local phone number, for the Gift Recipient. Please ensure Country=Fiji. In the postcode field you can put a 0 or -. Please ensure the ‘Contact number’ field contains a valid Fiji phone number for the gift recipient
- On the Shipping & Delivery page, in the ‘Shipping options’ select the option for your delivery location. E.g. for Suva select ‘Suva Courier Delivery’ so that we can ship to Suva
- At the bottom of the page, click on the blue ‘Save and Continue’ button
- This will take you to the Payments page where 'Credit Cards and PayPal' will be selected. You should see the item total, the Shipping fee and the order total, as well as the delivery estimate. Click on the 'Continue' button
- This will bring up the PayPal payment page where you can pay by Credit Card or by PayPal. You do NOT need to sign in to PayPal, click on the grey ‘Pay by Debit or Credit Card’ button underneath the PayPal login button
- On the Debit/Credit card page, select the country that your credit card is registered to and please enter your credit card details to complete payment
- Your order should be confirmed and you will receive a confirmation email from bula [at] myfijistore.com. Please check your Junk/Spam folder in case it goes there
Why does it take 2 to 3 days for Fiji deliveries?
We are based in Nadi, all Fiji delivery items are sent by overnight courier. We normally need 24 hours to organise your gift items, we aim to send them the next working day after the order is received. We do try our best to dispatch orders asap, however items like flowers and cakes need to be ordered specially and usually require 24 hours’ notice.
Can I have express delivery in Nadi?
Yes – we are based in Nadi so we can dispatch orders quicker here. We usually need 24 hours’ notice but for some items may be able to organise same-day delivery for an extra charge. Get in touch if you would like to find out more.